Thursday, September 28, 2023

Treat Ur Wife Softlyn.

 Aristoplana.


Before I married my wife, I was advised by a senior friend of mine not to allow my wife stress herself unnecessarily.


He said, anything money can do for you to make your wife relax, pay for it and don't stress your wife.


That evening, while I was discussing with my fiancèe, I shared my friend's thoughts with her.


And she was so happy. 


She said, " Exactly oh, I no just wan tell you, make you no feel say, I lazy"


That minute, I assured her she won't clean the house or even wash clothes as my wife.


She was so happy.


IB too like soft life🤣


Fortunately, we got a good help after marriage.


We both agreed she will not live with us.


She would come in the morning,  close by 2pm everyday.


Except, when my wife wants to cook, the help will stay back to arrange things, running errands and wash plates thereafter.


She agreed.


Also, we opted for a washing machine.


And so far, na me dae mostly do the laundry.


I wrote this because, those days, when we see maids in people's houses, we refer to the wives as lazy.


Unknown to us that wives are priceless.


Gone are those days, when we use chores to measure the wife materialness of a woman.


Na poverty mentality be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment