Thursday, September 28, 2023

How Woman Delivers In A Country Without Payment.

I'm reading stories of women who are begging their husbands for money to pay for CS delivery.

Here is my take.

I live in a country where Healthcare is FREE. All my antenatal, childbirth (CS or vag), postnatal care, EVERYTHING is covered by the government. So, I don't get to pay a dime.

HOWEVER, if I lived in Nigeria where I had to pay for delivery, I'd go research how much it costs to do antenatal, delivery and postnatal care in a good hospital. Tell my husband or the person who will get me (or got me) pregnant, and have him save down that money.

If I'm carrying pregnancy, the LEAST you can do is pay for everything. I can't carry pregnancy and come and pay. The child isn't mine alone. So, what are you? Sperm donor?

I will also save my own money as BACKUP.

If on the delivery day, time to pay and you start talking shii, I'd use my money to pay to save myself and my baby, and ask the Nurse and doctors to kick you out for a start.

The child's last name will be MY NAME.

If we are married; divorce straight.

If we are not married, you will never see my pant again let alone me letting you get me pregnant again.

If you get me pregnant once and you don't treat me well, you will bear consequences, and you will never have the privilege of getting me pregnant again.

I don't understand women who claim that they got pregnant, their husbands treated them unkindly, then they go ahead to get pregnant by same man.

If a man didn't treat you well in your first pregnancy with his child, why would you go ahead to let him get you pregnant again? Make this make sense to me please.

Please Comment Ur experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment